Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) allows you, on completion to apply to the NSW Fair Trading for a Real Estate Licence.
Enrol now and complete Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).
Benefits of enrolling in this course include:
- achieving a Nationally recognised and accredited qualification
- increasing your career opportunities
- Participating in current and comprehensive training
- discovering valuable workplace skills
- Obtaining a pathway to your Real Estate License
- Job roles relevant to this qualification include:
- Property Managers
- Real Estate Sales Peoples
- Real Estate Office Managers
This course is recognised by NSW Fair Trading as the qualification requirement for the real estate agents licence in NSW.
This course is made up of 24 units of competency:
|Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
|Work in the real estate industry
|Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
|Interpret legislation to complete agency work
|Minimise agency and consumer risk
|Establish and build client–agency relationships
|Establish and manage agency trust accounts
|List property for lease
|List property for sale
|Market property for lease
|Market property for sale
|Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
|Negotiate effectively in property transactions
|Prepare and present property reports
|Prepare for auction and complete sale
|Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
|Implement maintenance plan for managed properties
|Manage conflict and disputes in the property industry
|Maintain business records
|Manage small business finances
|Develop teams and individuals.
All applicants for a personal licence must satisfy the Commissioner for Fair Trading that he/she is:
- at least 18 years of age
- a fit and proper person to hold a licence. Any person in partnership with a licensee in a property agency must also be a fit and proper person
- has the qualifications required for the licence
- is not a disqualified person
- has paid the relevant contribution to the Property Services Compensation Fund.
- For more information on the NSW Fair Trading licence requirements go to www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au
Prerequisite to Licence class enrolment
Prerequisite to enrol in the 5 day fast track Licence class: You must have completed the NSW Certificate of Registration course or the current Certificate of Registration with the Office of Fair Trading. Your statement needs to be attached with your enrolment form.
Please refer to the NSW Fair Trading website for information on the schedule of fees.