Southern Cross University
Merage Global Institute Of Technology – 91798 has approved articulation arrangements with Southern Cross University (SCU), recognising the learning students complete within the following courses for entry into the first or second year of a related SCU course, with maximum credit for prior learning:
- BSB50415 – Diploma of Business Administration
- BSB51915 – Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB60215 – Advanced Diploma of Business
- CHC50113 – Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- ICT40415 – Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
- ICT50415 – Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- ICT60215 – Advanced Diploma of Network Security
Current SCU AQF Vocational Qualification Linkage Credits into SCU courses:
For Australian (domestic) students and international students studying an Australian vocational qualification:
For Australian (Domestic) students and international students studying an Australian Higher Education qualification or employed in industry in a related job role:
For international students studying with an overseas educational organisation:
Kingway Institute articulation is only available for international students.
Students who complete the English Language program at the Kingsway Institute with an IELTS equivalent of 5.5 will be deemed to have met one of the entry requirements for MGIT’s CRICOS courses. (www.mgit.edu.au/courses/).
Kingsway Institute students completing these programs must provide MGIT with a completion certificate showing their completion level signed by the Director of Studies from the Kingsway Institute before they enrol in a MGIT course.
MGIT will send international students to the Kingsway Institute for admission to English Language courses. This agreement for recognition is valid until 29 June 2019.
Melbourne Institute Of Technology
On successful completion of the Diploma of Information Technology Networking ICT50415 and on entrance into the Bachelor of Networking (MIT) the applicant would be eligible for credits in the following units:
- BN102 Web Systems
- BN103 Platform Technologies
- BN105 IT for Users in Organisations
- BN106 Networking Fundamentals
- BN202 Internet working Technologies
- BN206 System Administration
- 2 Electives
8 units are equivalent to 120 credit points (1 year) of the 360 total credit points (3 years).
Note: International students must read and understand the SCU, Kingsway Institute and MIT entry requirements of the desired degree or area of study.